The statistics show that more than half of American adults are not satisfied with the appearance of their smile. If you also believe you can enhance your appearance through smile makeover, check the top 3 Covington alternatives to create the perfect smile.
What exactly does smile makeover mean?
Smile Makeover is a term, generally used to refer to any dental work, performed to improve the appearance of your smile.
Smile Makeover may involve one or more of the following procedures:
- Adding dental material to teeth or gums: porcelain veneers, crowns, bonding, gum grafts
- Removing tooth structure or gums: enameloplasty, gingivectomy
- Teeth whitening, Gum depigmentation
- Straightening and aligning of teeth: Orthodontics
Covington Top Smile Makeover Options
- Professional whitening
Professional teeth whitening is one of the most preferred smile makeover procedures as it could enhance your smile just in a single session. The procedure involves the usage of medical bleaching agents and is performed in a controlled environment. This allows Covington dentists to accomplish a much brighter, whiter smile while preserving your teeth and gums intact.
Main benefits of professional whitening include:
- Visible results in a single session
- Removes tooth strains effectively
- Reduces risk of gum and tooth sensitivity
- Results last longer than over-the-counter treatments
- Porcelain Veneers
The application of porcelain veneers is among the fastest ways to enhance your smile.
Porcelain veneers are thin layers of dental porcelain placed over teeth, either to improve their aesthetics or to protect their surface from damage.
Main benefits of porcelain veneers include:
- Improving the aesthetics and functioning of the smile
- Strengthening or restoring cracked teeth
- Protecting teeth from tooth decay
- Orthodontic treatment
Orthodontics specializes in treating patients with improper positioning of teeth when the mouth is closed (malocclusion), which results in an improper bite. In addition, orthodontics includes treating and controlling various aspects of facial growth and the shape and development of the jaw.
Main benefits of Orthodontics:
- Gradually improving the aesthetics of your smile
- Gradually improving the functionality of your smile
- Long lasting results
If you are a resident of Covington, you can rely on a professional advice and treatment from Dr. Lee from Covington Smiles. Dr. Lee will offer you a thorough examination and help you choose the best smile makeover solution for your individual needs.
Celebrities, who have benefited from smile makeover
Most of our favorite celebrities have achieved their perfect looks with the help of their talented dentists. Here are just a few examples: